1.30.2009

nana is coming ...

My Mom is coming into town on Monday morning ... and she is staying for 4 days!!! The thing is, Kylie always decides to change her sleeping patterns right before she gets here. Sooo, this past week my husband and I have been dealing with getting up 2 times a night ... last night was midnight and 4am (the 4am one she was awake for about an hour). Then she woke up again at 6:30am for food! Either she is having a growth spurt, or she is just getting herself ready to spend lots of time with Nana :)

The thing that I find funny is that she waited for my Mom to get to the delivery room before she came out. My Mom had to fly into town from Southern California and I had been pushing for about an hour and 45 minutes. Literally, within 5 minutes of my Mom getting there, she came out! Something about her Nana gets her all excited :) Me too!

Getting ready to go on a walk with a sweet friend. Then the dreaded grocery shopping :(

1 comments:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

I hope you have been having fun with Nana! I'm sure it's been wonderful having her up there! Miss you!