2.08.2009

nana is gone ...

It was so wonderful having my Mom up here to hang out and help with Kylie. Nana always brings about new things ... more babbling (seriously sounding like she is trying to say words), crawling faster than ever, more personality, etc. It has always been that way with Kylie. She seems to blossom and start new things when others are around! We are working on "Thank You" right now. My Mom started this one and we loved hearing Kylie try to say it, so my husband and I continue to do this multiple times a day!

Hope you are enjoying the little things this weekend. Happy Sunday!

*** Blogging may be a bit slower for now (on top of no giveaways ... sorry), due to all the changes going on. It wont be much different than it has been lately! Sorry for the blogging absence. But stick around because when I do get back into the swing of things, it will be WONDERFUL!!! Lots of new stuff.

0 comments: