2.26.2009

fab finds ...

Because I am such an avid blog reader, I come across WAY too many cute things on the net. I get on inspiration overload, and today is no exception! Kylie took a 2 hour nap today and of course I had nothing better to do than surf the internet, right? Uh huh :)

I am going to start a new weekly post that will be titles "fab finds" and I will post pictures of some of my favorite findings from that week. Some might be photos, some may clothes, decor, baby stuff, etc.

So here we go ...

"Mommy's Helper Half Apron" for toddlers ... too cute for words. I think Kylie will be getting one of these in her Easter basket???

Chocolate Settee. 2 words = I WANT!!!

Sweet, whimsical stationery from Paper-Source. Trying to think of an excuse to need this :)

Fun vintage-y top from a store called "Ruche"

Orange Armless Chair. So stinkin' cool I can't stand it!

1 comments:

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

cute! You should try to post the links too so we can all go find excuses to buy them too :)