1.16.2009

my little sicky ...

The past couple days have been a bit of a bummer around here. Kylie came down with a yucky cold and has been battling a fever for the past 3 days, along with the sniffles, sneezes and coughing. Poor baby. This is her very first time being sick ... which I am thankful for, with her being 9 months.

Sorry for the boring post, but there is nothing too exiting going on right now! Just trying to get her better and not come down with it myself.

I will share a few picture from her 9 month photo session ... sick and all. Oh, and please ignore the spit up on her shirt. Go figure!



2 comments:

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

I hope that she feels better soon! I love those shoes & clip!

kari.jackson said...

too cute :)
yes, i know what you're going thru :( mckenzie just came down with a yucky cold too. no fever....yet. but she has a "barky" cough and runny nose. my throat hurts too, so i know we're all going to get it....prob no PG tomorrow,huh?! ;)
take care hun! talk to you later.