9.17.2008

organization ...

It has been an organizing kind of week for me! It feels so good to take the time to do the things I have been needing to do for so long ... but have just let other things get in the way.

I know the blog looks so empty now, without any product listings, but look on the sidebar and you will see where you can now purchase jewelry! The blog is now specifically for new featured designs/giveaways, business updates, specials, announcements and ... life.

You may go on my new shop and think, "I can't order personalized necklaces now?" You still can! Either e-mail me or purchase the item you would like in the shop and make a note in the paypal payment section of the changes or additions you would like. If necessary, I can send you a seperate invoice for any "extras". I think this will make things SO much easier for you and I am so excited!

ALSO, there are many other designs on my Etsy shop too ... so check them both out before making a purchase. If things aren't as easy as they used to be, or you have suggestions, give me feedback via e-mail ... I would love to hear your thoughts and suggested improvements to make things easier for my customers.

1 comments:

sklnurse said...

My favorite arts and crafts project is scrapbooking. During my 3rd pregnancy I was put on "chair" rest at 4 months so I had lots and lots of time to start working of our first 2 kids albums while they were in school. Now 12 years later I still work on an albums for each of our 4 children, a family album and a vacation album. I place different ones around the house for family and friends to enjoy. The girls who are 10 & 11 have started doing their own albums and seem to enjoy it as well. I love to preserve and display precious photos of my loved ones so we can all enjoy.