7.23.2009

laundry list of chores ...

Today is one of those days when there is SO much to get done. I thought I would give you a little sneak peek into my list of today's "to dos" ...

1)Vacuum and mop all floors
2)Laundry {oops, reminds me ... I think I need to re-wash the load in the washing machine!}
3)Probably 2 loads of dishwashing
4)Hang up all the clean clothes that have been piled on the couch for 2 days
5)JEWELRY ... tons of it!
6)Spend quality time with my precious {super needy recently} daughter

This list is in no particular order! I think my daughter ranks a little higher than vacuuming and mopping :)

*** Mom, want to come visit anytime soon {hint, hint} !

2 comments:

Deilia Ray Williams said...

glad to hear I'm not the only one who has to "re-wash" the load in the washer! :)

Jenna Lyndsay said...

Number 2 made me laugh. I always have to do that!