5.01.2009

seasons ...

I am in the "busy" season of life right now ... if there is such thing! With business being a little slow right now (thanks to the stinky economy) I have been focusing a lot of my attention on completely re-organizing my home and devoting lots of time to Kylie. She just turned one so she is experiencing lots of new opportunities! She finds everything fascinating, she is almost ready to walk, we are about to start swim lessons, she loves to dance and listen to music ... eager to learn in every area and I am loving the attention she is craving. Except when I am trying to get one last load of laundry done or empty the dishwasher :)

Hence my absence on the blog front and lack of new jewelry designs. I have been drained, creatively speaking. I am hoping to learn how to conquer both areas! I would like to get back to doing regular giveaways and debuting new designs every month. Hang in there with me ... I'm hoping to get there soon!

This is going to be a super busy Summer for us ... traveling to see family and an anniversary trip to San Diego! Woo-hoo :) What are your plans for this Summer?

I'll leave you with a picture of Kylie getting into my spice drawer ... this is a regular occurrence! Kinda cute, kind of annoying :)

0 comments: