4.23.2009

where in the world have I been, you ask?...

The answer is ... I'm not really sure myself! I have been home and present, but apparently not on my blog. Sorry about that! So what have I been up to? Simple things like ...

Enjoying the warm weather with Kylie
Going in her little plastic pool on the patio together
Eating snacks at the pool, then dipping our feet in
Having our playgroup at the park
Picnic at the park later that night
Long walks in the evening
Planning a visit (just Kylie and I) to see my Mom for 4 days!!!

Going to the beach today ... go figure I pick the coolest day of the week to go somewhere! Here are a few pictures of Kylie's first time in "pig tails". What do you think? A keeper or just a fun one-time-only hairdo?



Come visit me soon for a giveaway!

1 comments:

Vertical Youth said...

You must keep the pig tails..... I LOVE them!!! Hope to see you guys soon!!! Love you all :) (Ethel must be happy she's in a dress!!!)