12.08.2008

winners for the suprise necklaces ...

Thank you to all who participated in the "want to make someone's day" post! There are quite a few deserving women. I want to make sure they all get them before Christmas, so please e-mail me their address as soon as you get a chance! cristinaashleydesigns@gmail.com.

New jewelry coming tomorrow!!! I promise to be back on a regular blogging schedule with pictures, inspiration, updates, and jewelry ... of course. It has been crazy crazy in our neck of the woods!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi, call me dumb but how do we know who won and if we need to email you? Thanks and sorry for the probably obvious question:)

*Katie May* said...

Thank You! I know she'll love it!

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

Hey cristina!

I have the same question as stephanie :)

Thanks!

Cristina said...

Hi Ladies! All who have responded so far will have necklaces sent to their friends. There have been 8 women entered and I don't want to just choose 5, so I will send one to all 8 women!!! Thanks for your stories :) They are all very deserving women! Happy Holidays!