11.24.2008

7 months ...

My babe is almost 7 1/2 months already!!! We have sleepovers with her every once in a while in our room, and last night was one of them. I love those nights when we are all together in one room and I know we are all safe and together. We pulled her pack 'n' play in there ... next to my side of the bed, of course! When we put her down in there, Brian and I realized just how big she has gotten. She used to take up a tiny section of the bassinet part. Now she is almost touching both ends ... head and feet! Crazy. People always say they get big so fast, but you don't believe it until it happens!

Here are a few pictures from her 7 month photo shoot ...



3 comments:

kari.jackson said...

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Stephanie said...

I love her little rolls! My babies don't have any rolls ever so any baby with them is just beautiful to me! Very cute and make sure to enjoy every moment because next thing you will know you will have #2 and then #3 (my third is due Dec. 22nd!) on the way and yes each one definitely grows faster than the last!

Jenna Lyndsay said...

oh, she looks so adorable and she is getting big! i hope to see her again soon! i love that cute hat with the big flower. so lovely. so you! :)